July 10, 2013

Kiss me goodbye




blazer: Sheinside (find it here)
blouse: TideShe (find it here)
shorts: Sheinside (find them here)
bag: SammyDress (find it here)
shoes: LovelyWholesale (find them here)

Crveni karmin na košulji vašeg dragog nikako ne biste volele da vidite, zar ne? Međutim, mislim da je ovakva bluza i više nego neodoljiva. Takođe mi se i ovaj šorts, koji je nešto između šortsa i suknje, pa je popularno nazvan skort, previše dopao da sebi ne bih uzela jedan. Kako je bela boja jedna od mojih novih opsesija, nije bilo nimalo dileme koji ću uzeti iz široke ponude ovih modela u različitim bojama.
Za ovaj outfit post uslikala sam samo dve slike, i, da budem iskrena, nisam bila ni raspoložena da ih napravim više. Jedna od mojih najdražih drugarica, koja mi je ujedno i pomagala da objavim skoro sve svoje outfit postove, sutra putuje u Kinu na nešto više od mesec dana i puno će mi nedostajati. Srećan put, Mici! Šaljem ti više poljubaca nego što ih je na mojoj bluzi! :*



You would never want to see red lipstick on your boyfriend's shirt, right girls? As for girl garments, I find this print beyond irresistible. I also liked these shorts, which are something between shorts and a skirt, and are popularly called skort, way too much to resist to get one for myself. As white is one of my newest obsessions, I had no dilemma on which color I should pick.
For this outfit post I only took two pictures, and to be honest, I wasn't in the mood to take any more of them. One of my dearest friends, who helped me publish almost all of my outfit posts, is going on a journey to China for a month and I'm going to miss her so much. Bon voyage, Mici! I'm sending you more kisses than I have on my blouse! :*



Makeup things come again!  Eye Shadow Palette, Makeup Brushes, etc.  Do you like them? 



30 comments:

  1. Kosuljica je premedena :) Super kombinacija :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the pattern on your shirt und your skirt! perfection!! you look wonderful :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit!
    love the shirt
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute look :) Love the shirt... so amazing print! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so pretty :D

    xx

    http://two-curly-brunettes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlična košuljica! Sviđam outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shirt :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt is very cute!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my MSc dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2SJRFPJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet outfit!♥
    xx
    Audrey and Pearl
    http://audreyandpearl.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing shirt! So pretty:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice shirt :) shorts is the best !! I love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Draga Jelena, hvala na posjeti i da, naravno da se pratimo... pratim te preko GFC-A BR. 1218 kao Ivana( nemam fotku pa sam na kraju liste), nadam se da ces i ti mene ;)
    Crveni ruz je bezvremenska klasika i odusevljena sam kako ti stoji... kosuljica je zakon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look AMAZING in that skirt.

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Divna kosuljica sa pusama i jos divnija suknja!!
    Prekrasan look!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This shirt is absolutely gorgeous! Love the outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. prekrasna bluzica i sorts naravno ;)



    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You. Rock. I'm convinced that I need this shirt in my life. I always strayed away from button-downs until recently. Then I bought one and I want to wear it every day. I'll have to get one with a quirky print like this next time!

    May the Force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete